“The Drinks Industry Show is a great opportunity to showcase our 666 Vodka, Australia’s No.1 Craft Vodka to the important buyers within our industry”
– Jeremy Ferguson, Co-Owner/Director, 666 Pure Tasmanian Vodka
“Asahi Premium Beverages is delighted to be a part of the Drinks Industry Show, and proud to showcase our award winning portfolio, including beer brands Asahi Super Dry and Cricketers Arms.”
– Fred Jones, State Sales Manager, Asahi Premium Beverages
“It’s critical for us to engage with hospitality principals, to inform and educate them on how we can help reduce their costs of doing business. Where better to do that, than the one-stop Drinks Industry Show.”
– Dave Clarke, Programme Manager, Metcash Advantage
“As a new importing business of high quality spirits, the inaugural Drinks Industry Show seems like a great platform to launch our products to the Drinks Industry and the connoisseurs alike.”
– Haridian Ramirez, Co-Owner, Tegusta
- Raise awareness and activate product within the drinks industry at large to gain maximum exposure.
- Display and explain the benefits of your new products to genuine industry contacts by allowing them to see and discuss your product in a face to face environment.
- Integrate your product though live displays including tastings, food / product matching, mixers, serving suggestions and innovative techniques allowing buyers to understand the full scope of your product.
- Network within a trade only environment to gather relevant and useful leads.
- Position your product ahead of your competitors to a large audience of interested drinks industry personnel.
- Save valuable time and expense to your organisation by exhibiting and educating in a time effective manner.