Over several months we took time to engage with the drinks industry to understand the challenges they face.
This research and development has clearly indicated that companies throughout the drinks industry face similar challenges and needs. They are all to establish new markets; to engage more effectively with customers; to learn about new solutions to business challenges used by others in the industry and to have the opportunity to explore/sample new products, suppliers and services. As a result the Drinks Industry Show was born.
The Drinks Industry Show reconnects drinks buyers from bars and clubs, large corporations and catering companies, with producers and suppliers of wine, beer, spirits and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
This exclusive trade only event enables exhibitors to expand into new markets, explore new sales channels and engage with new customers.
The registration criterion ensures only commercial buyers will be permitted. These buyers include restaurateurs, retailers, pub/club owners, independent wine merchants, liquor stores, sommeliers and caterers, as well as universities and government bodies. The show is not open to the public.
• Establish new contacts
• Identify new distribution options
• Monitor competitor activity
• Hear keynote addresses from high profile speakers discussing topics of relevance
• Meet key buyers and decision makers from the restaurant, catering, hotels and bar industry
• Discover new markets
• Meet the major domestic and international retail buyers
• Maintain your brand in front of the industry and competitors
Be apart of the only drinks trade show in the industry!